| * Consumption of cement generally
100 to 300 kg per M³.
* Steel Reinforcement - dia. 6mm to 40mm -
Consumption of steel 90-160 kg per M³.
* Cover to reinforcement - 12mm to 40mm.
* Fine aggregate - particle size varying
from 400 micron to 4.75mm.
* Coarse aggregate - 12-35mm or more.
* Shuttering - wooden or steel.
* Admixtures such as water proofing,
plasticisers, retarders, accelerators
used, if required.
* Minimum dimension 75mm and above.
* Heterogenous material.
* Generally fire resistant upto
200°C to 250°C for period of 3 to 4 hours.
* Dead weight of RCC frame structure is
300 kg to 600 kg per M³.
* Cracked section material generally.
Affected by carbonation, chloride
penetration, etc. Autogenously
healing may or may not take place.